To meet the changing needs of a dynamic market, this top tech company had to realign their talent strategy. This realignment had a global impact on talent, which caused this client to seek an outplacement provider that could scale and partner with them to effectively transition 6,000 employees from around the globe with a full understanding of local cultures and legislation. Right Management had a long relationship with this firm, driven predominantly by relationships in the U.S.; and was chosen to handle the project globally based on the need for scalability and consistent delivery.
Right Management provided a tailored solution that addressed the global complexities and met the client’s goal of providing a consistent experience to transitioning candidates. In countries where local labor laws needed to be followed, Right Management identified a country lead to partner with HR and help them navigate through local labor law to effectively transition employees. The solution included a standard suite of programs aligned to the employees’ level and tenure, as well as:
- Live Q&A sessions to give exiting employees a greater understanding of the services.
- A global career management program was developed to help affected employees assess their career path, values, goals and needs in order to determine whether they still fit within the organization’s culture and vision for countries with more rigorous labor policies.
- Personal outreach from a Right Management team member introducing employees to the outplacement program.
Right Management provided a consistent, scalable experience for all transitioning employees, resulting in:
- 96% program satisfaction rate.
- 95% of participants likely to recommend Right Management in the future.
- At the outset of the program, 29% of participants reported feeling prepared for their job search. In a voluntary survey conducted at program conclusion, 87% felt prepared for their job search, a 48%increase.
- 44% of eligible employees took advantage of the service within the first month.