Providing a comprehensive outplacement program to exiting employees isn’t just the right thing to do, it makes business sense. In fact, companies that downsize their workforces without offering outplacement support can experience serious setbacks, such as downsizing a workforce by 1% can lead to a 31% increase in voluntary turn over the next year.
Learn about the five questions to ask yourself before getting started.
- WHY ARE YOU INVESTING IN OUTPLACEMENT?
- WHAT DO YOUR EMPLOYEES REALLY WANT?
- ARE YOU COMMUNICATING FAIRLY AND TRANSPARENTLY?
- WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO REMAIN?
- WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FROM AN OUTPLACEMENT PROVIDER?
Download the guide.